Pack 'Er up Boys!
Very rare opportunity to secure 'The old Poroti packhouse'. Built in the 1980s this was the former co-op growers pack house purpose built for kiwi fruit, avocado and the surrounding market gardeners. Currently used as a wool store, truck stop and storage facility.
This property offers:
- 4,895 sqm freehold title with two road fronts/entrances.
- 780 sqm fully enclosed warehouse with three high stud roller doors.
- 357 sqm of covered area with concrete base.
- 120 sqm chiller room with high stud door.
- 186 sqm serviced accommodation or office block.
- Three phase power, alarm system, and fully fenced for security.
- Zoned countryside with a land use consent.
Would suit several businesses requiring truck space, large dry storage area, staff accommodation or office block, etc ... multiple lease opportunities!
Price by negotiation. For a property information pack call Mike.