The information in this Electronic Information and any other written or verbal information (the Information) is provided to you (the Recipient) on the following conditions:
This material is produced or provided by the owner/lessor and or their consultants and passed on by Ray White Commercial, franchisees, contractors and licencees for general information purposes but no warranty of accuracy is made. Assume visual images enclosed (eg plans, photography, specifications, artist impressions, brochures) are strictly indicative-conceptual only (any statements to the contrary endorsed on such material are attributable to the author, not us). Appearance or layout of anything depicted may alter at any time without reference to us. All visual material and designs are subject to change at any time. Any measurement noted is taken to be indicative and not to scale. All outlines on photographs are indicative only. Price lists are not offers to sell / lease / hold properties, or fix an asking price – they are last known asking prices only and are subject to change without notice. Any price mentioned in the advertisements does not take into account any applicable Goods and Services Tax (“GST”). Prospective purchases are strongly advised to make their own enquiries as to whether any listing price is inclusive or exclusive of GST. We are not valuers and make no comment as to value. “Sold / leased” designations show only that stock is “currently not available” – not that the property is contracted / settled. Any information supplied may have changed since we received it and we take no responsibility for that. No reliance should be placed on any answer or volunteered information in a call with our staff. Statements of any kind will not be deemed authorised unless in writing signed by one of our directors. This document (including attachments) is only intended for its addressee/s and may contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorised use, copying or distribution of this document or any part of its contents, is prohibited. Ray White Commercial, franchisees, contractors and licencees recommends each party undertake their own searches and investigations to determine the accuracy of the above information.
1. The Property is sold/leased on an “as is/where is” basis (that is, in its present condition and subject to all legal and physical defects).
2. No assurance, representation, warranty or guarantee (express or implied) is given by Ray White or Vendors or any other person or entity that the Information whether or not in writing, is complete, accurate or balanced, or has or will be audited or independently verified, or that reasonable care has been taken or will be taken in compiling, preparing and furnishing the Information.
3. The Information does not constitute, and should not be considered as, a recommendation in relation to the purchase/lease of the Property or any other matter, or as a solicitation or offer to sell/lease the Property or any part thereof.
4. The Information does not constitute an assurance, representation, warranty or guarantee that there has been no change in the Property or in the matters referred to in the Information since the date at which the Information is expressed to be stated.
5. None of the Parties assume any obligation to the Recipient to provide additional Information or updated Information to correct any inaccuracies in the Information which may become apparent.
6. The Information should not be relied on in any way by the Recipient or its related entities, their respective officers, employees, agents, advisors, shareholders and associates (collectively the Recipient Parties). The Recipient Parties should satisfy themselves as to accuracy and completeness of the Information through inspections, surveys, enquiries and searches by their own independent consultants.
7. The Information does not purport to contain all of the details which the Recipient would require to make an informed decision to make an offer to purchase the Property or any part thereof. Recipients should seek their own independent legal and financial advice.
8. Not all fixtures and fittings on the Property may be available for sale/lease and the Vendor/Owner reserves the right to remove any item on the Property from sale/lease at any time.
9. None of the Parties make any representations or warranties with respect to the fixtures, fittings, plant and equipment on the Property (if any).
10. None of the Parties make any representations or warranties with respect to the continuation or enforceability of any licence or lease referred to in this Electronic Information following completion of the sale of the Property.
11. None of the Parties make any representations or warranties with respect to any development application or approval pertaining to the Property or the ability of any purchaser to redevelop the Property or use the Property for any purpose.
12. The Information does not and will not form part of any contract or contracts of sale for the Property or any part thereof. If any Recipient Party makes an offer or signs a contract or contracts of sale for the Property or any part thereof the Recipient Party represents it is not relying on the Information supplied by any of the Parties (unless otherwise agreed in a contract with the Vendor). The only information, representations and warranties upon which the Recipient Parties will be entitled to rely will be as expressly set out in such a contract.
13. Recipients will be responsible for meeting their own costs of participating in the sale process for the Property. The Parties are not liable to compensate any Recipient Parties for any costs or expenses incurred in reviewing, investigating or analysing any Information, whether that Information is contained in this Electronic Information or otherwise.
14. In preparing this Electronic Information none of the Parties have verified and make no representation or warranty concerning the likelihood or extent of any impact, directly or indirectly attributable to any GST that may be payable in relation to the sale of the Property or any part thereof and this Electronic Information must be read with that limitation in mind.
15. The Recipient Parties should make their own enquiries as to matters relating to the impact of GST and the costs, if any, associated with any GST. None of the Parties are liable for any loss, damage, claim, demand and expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to GST.
16. Except as may be expressly provided in any agreement in writing between the Parties and the Recipient, the Recipient acknowledges and agrees (for itself and the other Recipient Parties) that to the maximum extent permitted by law, all terms, conditions, warranties and statements, whether express, implied, written, oral, collateral, statutory or otherwise relating to the Electronic Information and the sale of the Property or any part thereof are excluded and each of the Parties disclaim all liability for any loss or damage (whether foreseeable or not) suffered by any person acting on any of the Information whether the loss or damage arises in connection with any negligence, default or lack of care of the Parties, any misrepresentation or any other cause by reason of or in connection with the provision of the Information or by the purported reliance thereon by any of the Recipient Parties.
17. No person is authorised to give Information other than Information in this Electronic Information or in another brochure or document authorised by the Vendor. Any statement or representation by an officer, agent, supplier, customer, relative or employee of the Vendor will not be binding on the Vendor.
18. The Information is confidential. The Information must not be reproduced, transmitted or otherwise made available or communicated to any person other than the Recipient Parties without the prior written approval of the Vendor.
19. The recipient should make their own independent assessment and investigation in relation to the Property, as they deem necessary including, without limitation, seeking professional advice, and base any decision they may make on any determination as to the relevance of any information on such assessment, investigation or advice.
20. To the extent that any of the above paragraphs may be construed as being in contravention of any law of the State or Commonwealth, such paragraphs should be read down, severed or both as the case may require and the remaining paragraphs shall continue to have full force and effect.
21. This disclaimer is additional to any contract of sale entered into in respect of the Property or any part thereof and survives execution of any contract or contracts of sale.