Privacy Peace and Pure Opulence!
Construction - impeccable. Location - irreplaceable. Furnishings - invaluable.
Located in one of the worlds special water sports playground popular with tourists from all around the world known as the perfect haven with stunning water views, and safe waterways. Only a short 3 1/2 hour drive north of Auckland, stands this stunning property. Home to many of the rich and famous who fly in by private helicopter, the Bay of Islands is a treasured, unspoiled, destination. Known for its clean sandy beaches, excellent deep water fishing and pleasant warm climate. You will feel privileged to own this special piece of paradise.
Stunning Matauwhi Bay Manor, an elite venue to host exclusive weddings. No less than 10 plus 2 acres make up this magical waterfront headland which provides a luxurious retreat where one can become immersed in tranquility, peace and privacy. Featuring such magnificence as Labrador Antique granite and antique mahogany mantle, Stunning handcrafted Tasmanian black bean staircase and Turkish travertine and granite, English Tawa and American black walnut. Precision built and lavishly fitted throughout by a smorgasbord of fittings from around the world.
If so desired, the primary residence, of no less than 10,000 sq. ft is licensed to provide an ultimate world-class rendezvous for up to 12 guests with further approval for 12 weddings hosting up to 100 guests.The perfect one stop wedding venue for bridal party and/or family.
Of course, the property is equal to none in the Bay, if the owners choice is to enjoy as a classic private residence.
Adjoining the primary property is 'The Cottage'. Spread over a floor plan of 232m2 (approx.) are the luxuries one can only dream of. Limestone bench tops, entry and fireplace surround - embedded with fossilised shells; let your feet sink into deep soft carpets or perhaps soak in master suite spa bath tub.
Both properties are enveloped by a hypnotic water vista complimented by stunning evening sunsets. Harmony is evident in the amount of nature's bird life that choose to call here 'home', Tui, Pheasants, Quail, Native Pigeon, Weka and even Kiwi to name but a few.
The Manor and The Cottage are available to purchase together or separately. Price by negotiation for the Manor (may incur GST) and The Cottage $1,750,000 (GST inclusive). Obviously one goes hand in glove with the other but options are available.
Inspections are highly recommended to appreciate the ambiance and quality of these very unique properties.
Primary Dwelling Features:
• Access by 2 car wide Portico
• Outstanding master suite plus 6 additional guest suites
• Great room - saloon area - formal dining
• Very high quality commercial approved 'Master Chef' kitchen
• Temperature controlled conservatory complete with underfloor heating, sauna, spa and quench pool
• Magnificent basement wine cellar and walk in cool room accessible internally by lift or externally by foot
• Sealed car park purpose built to accommodate a function marquee
• Tanks for both properties are connected to commercial high end UV water filtration. Conventional electricity, solar power and automatic standby generator fed by a 2000 litre diesel tank, underground - approved and permitted
• 4 car garaging and implement shed. Upgraded super treat plant with day capacity for 120 people and permanent residents of 30
• Road access to private beach, boat shed and mooring
'The Cottage' Features:
• 3 or 4 suites (depending on configuration) 3 levels of luxury living
• Open plan centre level living with timber flooring, Kauri doors and lavish carpeting
• Large garaging
• Road access to private beach and mooring
The Cottage is available to purchase at $1,750,000 (GST inclusive).
Many of the facilities noted above are also included with The Cottage.
The Manor is available for boutique luxury celebrations, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays. See the link below for booking information.
Link below for the Cottage;