New Industrial Investment - 15 Year Lease
Site: 7500m2 (approx.) freehold land.
Building: Factory 2,783.9m2, Office 292.2m2, Canopy 507.6m2, Cold/cool store 482.7m2, Hardstand 1,018.30m2 (500m2 usable).
Tenant: New Zealand Specialty Kiwifruit Products Limited ("NZSKP")
15 year lease commenced 28th June 2017
Outgoings: 100% paid by Tenant
Rental guarantee in place from Tenant's Bank
Current Rent: $644,069.74 net rental including amortised works (+ GST per annum, plus 100% outgoings + GST) spread over the term of the lease (15 years plus 9 year RoR)
Rent reviews are set to CPI on an annual basis (on the base rental only)
Unique opportunity to acquire a magnificent New Industrial Investment in Tauranga
For Sale by Negotiation
Contact the SOLE AGENT for further details!
A full Information Memorandum attached below.
- Confidentiality Agreement PDF, 199.57K
Deed of Lease
- Deed Of Lease (signed) PDF, 6.85M
- BG.Final JPG, 2.04M
- Warranties (Form) PDF, 382.72K
Certificates of Title
- CBR - 522161 - 33 - 549 - 1 756405 Lot 297 PDF, 606.68K
- CBR - 522161 - 33 - 550 - 1 738376 Lot 295 PDF, 506.20K
Landlord\\\'s Fixtures & Fittings Schedule
- Landlord\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Fixtures & Fittings PDF, 202.50K
Tenant\\\\\\\'s Fit-out Works Schedule
- Tenant Fit - Out Works PDF, 576.70K
Interview with Tenant (Director)
- Interview With Director, NZSKP PDF, 251.12K
Asset Management Proposal
- Veros Asset Management Proposal PDF, 802.56K
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the Vendor and the Vendor’s consultant.
Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and subject to any other non-excludable statutory provisions, Philip Hunt (Ray White Commercial Tauranga), “the Agent” gives notice that:
- all information given in relation to this property whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility;
- intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary;
- no person in the employment of Ray White and its associated businesses has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to property advertised.
- This material has been sourced from third parties and passed on by the Agent, for general information purposes but no warranty of accuracy is made.
Assume visual images enclosed (e.g. plans, photography, specifications, artist impressions, brochures) are strictly indicative-conceptual only (any statements to the contrary endorsed on such material are attributable to the author, not us).
Appearance or layout of anything depicted may alter at any time without reference to us. All visual material and designs are subject to change at any time. Any measurement noted is taken to be indicative and not to scale. All outlines on photographs are indicative only. Price lists are not offers to sell / lease / hold properties, or fix an asking price – they are last known asking prices only and are subject to change without notice. Any price mentioned in the advertisements does not take into account any applicable Goods and Services Tax (“GST”).
Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to make their own enquiries as to whether any listing price is inclusive or exclusive of GST. We are not valuers and make no comment as to value. “Sold / leased” designations show only that stock is “currently not available” – not that the property is contracted / settled. Any information supplied may have changed since we received it and we take no responsibility for that. No reliance should be placed on any answer or volunteered information in a call with our staff.
Statements of any kind will not be deemed authorised unless in writing signed by one of our directors. This document (including attachments) is only intended for its addressee/s and may contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorised use, copying or distribution of this document or any part of its contents, is prohibited. The Agent recommends each party undertake their own searches and investigations to determine the accuracy of the above information.
The information contained in this Information Memorandum and any other verbal or written information given in respect of the property (“Information”) is provided to you (the “Recipient”) on the following conditions:
- No assurance, representation, warranty or guarantee (express or implied) is given by Ray White or any of their respective officers, employees or consultants (collectively referred to as the “Parties”) or any other person or entity, that the Information, whether or not in writing, is complete, accurate or balanced, or has or will be audited or independently verified, or that reasonable care has been or will be taken in compiling, preparing and furnishing the Information.
- The Information does not constitute, and should not be considered as, a recommendation in relation to the purchase of the property or a solicitation or offer to sell the property or a contract of sale for the property.
- The Information should not be relied upon in any way by the Recipient or its related entities, their respective officers, employees, agents, advisors, shareholders and associates (collectively the “Recipient Parties”). Each Recipient should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy and completeness of the Information through inspections, surveys, enquiries, and searches by their own independent consultants, and should seek independent legal and financial advice.
- The Information does not and will not form part of any contract of sale for the property. If an interested party makes an offer or signs a contract for the property, the only information, representations and warranties upon which the Recipient Parties will be entitled to rely will be as expressly set out in such a contract.
- Interested parties will be responsible for meeting their own costs of participating in the sale process for the property. The Parties shall not be liable to compensate any intending purchasers for any costs or expenses incurred in reviewing, investigating or analysing any Information.
- None of the Parties are liable to compensate or reimburse the Recipient Parties for any liabilities, costs or expenses incurred in connection with the sale of the property. Furthermore, the Agent, shall not incur any personal liability to any of the Recipient Parties or purchaser on any basis.
- Except as may be expressly provided in any agreement in writing between the Parties and the Recipient, the Recipient acknowledges and agrees (for itself and the other Recipient Parties) that to the maximum extent permitted by law, each of the Parties disclaim all liability for any loss or damage (whether foreseeable or not) suffered by any person acting on any of the Information whether the loss or damage arises in connection with any negligence, default or lack of care on the part of the Parties, any misrepresentation or any other cause by reason of or in connection with the provision of the information or by the purported reliance thereon by any of the Recipient Parties.
- No person is authorised to give information other than the Information in this Information Memorandum or in another brochure or document authorised by the Agent. Any statement or representation by an officer, agent, supplier, customer, relative or employee of the vendor will not be binding on the vendor or on the Agent.
To the extent that any of the above paragraphs may be construed as being a contravention of any law of the State or the Commonwealth, such paragraphs should be read down, severed or both as the case may require and the remaining paragraphs shall continue to have full force and effect.
The Information contained in this Information Memorandum is provided to the Recipient on a strictly confidential basis. In particular, the Recipient may not discuss the Information or the proposed sale of the property with the vendors or with any agent, friend, associate or relative of the vendor or any other person connected with the vendor without the prior written consent of the Agent.
The Information must not be reproduced, transmitted or otherwise made available to any other person without the prior written consent of the Agent.
+64 21 378 348
M: 021 378 348 | E: email@example.com
Commercial Salesperson of the Year for 2016 & 2017
Ray White Elite Club Member 2016
Commercial and Industrial Specialist
Philip moved to Tauranga more than two decades ago from home town Palmerston North where he owned and operated garden centres for 17 years. Philip specialty and passion is Tauranga CBD office and retail market, as well as industrial building and commercial land in the wider BOP area. He was well known as the inaugural Tauranga “Main Street” manager for 6 years.
Philip then spent 6 years at Property Managers Limited as their Senior Commercial and Industrial Property Manager before moving to its sister company McMahon Commercial (now Ray White Commercial Tauranga).
Utilizing his contacts and expertise established as a Commercial and Industrial Property Manager, Philip remains enthusiastic about solving his client’s accommodation needs, whether it be leasing premises, investing or owning. Philip had a successful five years as a leasing and sales agent for McMahon Commercial in a very trying Tauranga market between 2008 and 2013 (before McMahon Commercial became Ray White Commercial).
Then as the market climbs, so does his team. Now as team leader of four, Philip has led the Tauranga Team to a whole new level. As a result, in the most recent Ray White National Conference held in March 2016, Auckland, Philip has been awarded the Ray White Elite Club Member and New Zealand Commercial Salesperson of the Year 2016.
Recently at the Ray White National Conference Philip was awarded the Commercial Salesperson of the year for 2017.
In December 2016 Philip became a major shareholder of Ray White Commercial Tauranga. So when you deal with Philip you are working with an owner of Ray White Commercial Tauranga.
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.